Let's find a gateway to a Happy and Holistic life.
Tuesday, September 3, 2019
How To Drink Water The Right Way.
We all know the benefits of drinking water. But do you know, that the ways we drink water also impacts our health? so, here are some ways we can quickly glance through and become a little more mindful in the ways we consume water.
1) Drink Warm Water :It is suggested that we should never drink water which is quite contrast to our own existing body temperature. Avoid drinking icy cold water when feeling too hot, as it may result into sending wrong signals to your brain which may act upon defending your body from hypothermia, resulting into losing consciousness. Besides, there are several benefits of drinking warm water like it helps in digestion, constipation and weight loss. Hence, think twice before you grab that glass of icy water.
2) Sit and Drink:We should always try not to drink water while standing as it reaches our system way faster thereby posing a threat to our lungs and heart. Also, drinking water while standing can also lead to Arthritis in the long run. It messes up with our digestion and impacts the kidney leading to urinary tract issues.
3) Take Sips :Never gulp a glass or a bottle of water in one go. Always sit down and drink in sips. It puts an adverse impact upon our brain cells.
4) Drinking Water While Eating : This has been a topic of debate from quite sometime, however in her article by Kaitlyn Yarborough, sipping water a few times during the meals should not be life threatening, especially if you are looking for some weight loss. However drinking too much water while eating can mess up with our digestion.
5) Drink Water First Thing in The Morning:Since our body was left dehydrated for a very long time while we were sleeping, it is always suggested to drink water right after you wake up in the morning.
Water tops the list of health experts and fitness coaches, therefore never undermine the importance of drinking plenty of water during the day. However, drinking water the right way would only add to it's many benefits.
Stay Hydrated! Stay Healthy.
Hope you found this article helpful? Do let us know by leaving your comment in the comment section, you can also help us by sharing this article with your family and friends.